- 2 cups cauliflower flowerets
- 4 celery ribs, diced
- 3 carrots, chopped (I usually use only 1 or 2)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted (You can also use cream and chicken bullion instead of the creamed soup)
- 1 cup cream or half& half 8 oz. cubed cheese (your choice of flavor)
- 1/4 tsp. salt 1/2 tsp pepper Paprika
Arrange cauliflower, celery and carrot in steamer basket over boiling water. Steam 10 minutes or until crisp-tender, then drain.
Cook soup and cream or half & half in large saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
Stir in cheese until melted. Add steamed veggies, salt and pepper; cook until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with paprika and serve. Amazing!
Yield: 4 cups