Super Value Bin
Great for larger families or the culinary enthusiast. A mix of 15 to 17 different fruits and veggies, and a large amount of serving within!
This Week's Fresh Produce Selection:
For the dashingly delightful week of April 8th.: Spring is starting to Spring...more local crops to come as things progress, we eagerly await!!
- 4ct Braeburn Apple: Locally Grown
- 4ct D'anjou/Bosc Pear: Locally Grown
- 6 Tango Mandarins: Cali'
- Pt. Shishito Peppers: Mex.: Cali'
- Bunch Broccoli: Cali'
- 3ct Sweet/Yellow Onions: Locally Grown - Anderson Organics
- Bunch Carrots: Cali'
- Bunch Swiss Chard: Local/Cali'
- Bunch Kale Raab: Locally Grown farm direct - Glory B. Farms
- 8oz/1/2# Mushrooms: Locally Grown - Yamhill Co.
- 3 Yellow/Orange Pepper: Mex.
- Green Cabbage: Cali'
- 2-3# Potatoes: Locally Grown
- Pt Tomatoes: Mex.
- Bunch Bananas: Mex.
- 3 Fuji Apples: Locally Grown
- Pkg. Berries: Cali'
- Cucumber: Mex.
Size and weight are approximate and can vary as sometimes we only know the size of things when we receive them. Items may vary from this original posted list due to quality and availability. Thank you!
Current farms that we work with directly: Kiyokawa Orchards, Denison Farms, Glory B Farms, Misty Mt Mushrooms, Hood River Organic, Bella Organic Farm, Helsing Junction farms, Gee Creek Farm and Capay Farms from California.
Note: Produce items can change daily, due to quality, availability, size, and price. Because of our commitment to bring you the finest, freshest produce available, sometimes items may be substituted, and/or quantities altered. Thank you!