Super Value Bin
Great for larger families or the culinary enthusiast. A mix of 15 to 17 different fruits and veggies, and a large amount of serving within!
This Week's Fresh Produce Selection:
For the dashingly delightful week of Feb. 11th: Winter crops in full force!
- 4ct Fuji Apple: Local- Columbia Gorge Fruit
- 4ct Bosc Pear: Local - Sage Produce
- 5-6 Murcott Tangerines: Cali' - Johannsen Ranch
- Bunch Kale: Cali'
- Romanesco: Cali'
- Bunch Carrots: Cali' - Capay Organics
- 3ct Onions: Local - Anderson Organics
- Purple Brussels Sprouts: Local, Sonnen Farm
- 12oz.-1# Green Beans: Mex.
- Butterkin Hard Squash: Local, farm direct - Mustard Seed Farms
- Rainbow Chard: Cali'
- 7/8ct.(2.5-3#) Red Potatoes: Local
- Crimini Mushrooms: Yamhill Co. Mushrooms
- 3 Leeks: Local, Ralph's Greenhouse
- 3 Red Peppers: Mex.
- Bunch Bananas: Mex
- 3 Cameo Apples: Local
- 2 Anjou Pears: Local
- Lemonade Lemons: Cali'
- Garlic: Cali'
Size and weight are approximate and can vary as sometimes we only know the size of things when we receive them. Items may vary from this original posted list due to quality and availability. Thank you!
Current farms that we work with directly: Kiyokawa Orchards, Denison Farms, Glory B Farms, Misty Mt Mushrooms, Hood River Organic, Bella Organic Farm, Helsing Junction farms, Gee Creek Farm and Capay Farms from California.
Note: Produce items can change daily, due to quality, availability, size, and price. Because of our commitment to bring you the finest, freshest produce available, sometimes items may be substituted, and/or quantities altered. Thank you!