Ideal for a couple or small family. A mix of 12 to 13 different fruits and veggies. We focus on local and farm-direct organic produce to your table!
This Week's Fresh Produce Selection:
For the dashingly delightful week of Feb. 18th: Winter crops in full force!
- 3ct Fuji Apple: Local- Columbia Gorge Fruit
- 3ct Bosc Pear: Local - Sage Produce
- 3-4 Tango Tangerines: Cali' - Johannsen Ranch
- Bunch Spinach: Cali'
- Broccoli Crowns: Cali'
- Bunch Rainbow Carrots: Cali' - Capay Organics
- 1-2ct Onions: Local - Anderson Organics
- Purple Brussels Sprouts: Local, Sonnen Farm
Bulk Beets: Local
- Avocado: Mex.
- Bunch Rainbow Chard: Cali'
- 4-6ct.(2#) Red Potatoes: Local
- Shitaki Mushrooms: Local, farm direct - Misty Mt. Mushrooms
Size and weight are approximate and can vary as sometimes we only know the size of things when we receive them. Items may vary from this original posted list due to quality and availability. Thank you!
Current farms that we work with directly: Kiyokawa Orchards, Denison Farms, Glory B Farms, Misty Mt Mushrooms, Hood River Organic, Bella Organic Farm, Helsing Junction farms, Gee Creek Farm and Capay Farms from California.
Note: Produce items can change daily, due to quality, availability, size, and price. Because of our commitment to bring you the finest, freshest produce available, sometimes items may be substituted, and/or quantities altered. Thank you!