Ideal for families or the avid home chef. A mix of 14 to 16 different fruits and veggies, and large amount of servings within, for you to explore!
This Week's Fresh Produce Selection:
For the dashingly delightful week of April 15th.: Spring is starting to Spring...more local crops to come as things progress, we eagerly await!!
- 5-6ct Fuji Apple: Locally grown
- 4 Peaches: Mex.
- 4-6 Tango Mandarins: Cali'
- English Cucumber: B.C.
- Purple Sprouting Broccoli: Locally grown - LadyBug
- 2-3ct Sweet/Yellow Onions: Locally grown - Anderson Organics
- Bunch Carrots: Cali'
- Bunch Swiss Chard: Locally grown, farm direct - Glory B. Farms
- Bunch Cabbage Raab: Locally grown - Raplh's Greenhouses
- 6 Russet Potatoes: Locally grown
- Green Onions: Cali'
- Cilantro/Parsley: Cali'
- Bulk Beets: Locally Grown
- Bunch Bananas: Mex.
- Peppers(Shishito/Bell: Mex.
- Lemon: Cali'
Size and weight are approximate and can vary as sometimes we only know the size of things when we receive them. Items may vary from this original posted list due to quality and availability. Thank you!
Current farms that we work with directly: Denison Farms, Glory B Farms, Misty Mt Mushrooms, Hood River Organic, Bella Organic Farm, Helsing Junction farms, Gee Creek Farm and Capay Farms from California.
Note: Produce items can change daily, due to quality, availability, size, and price. Because of our commitment to bring you the finest, freshest produce available, sometimes items may be substituted, and/or quantities altered. Thank you!