Super Value Bin
Great for larger families or the culinary enthusiast. A mix of 15 to 17 different fruits and veggies, and a large amount of serving within!
This Week's Fresh Produce Selection:
For the delectable week of December 18th: Enjoy!
- 1-2ct Winter Squash: Local, farm direct - Denison Farms
- 8oz Crimini Mushrooms: Local - Yamhill Organics
- 1# Bulk Carrots: Local, farm direct - Denison Organics
- 1 Bunch Chard: Local, farm direct - Denison Farms
- 1 Bunch Italian Kale: Local - Siri & Sons
- 5-6ct Fuji Apples: Local - Hood River Organics
- 5ct Bosc Pears: Local - First Fruits Washington
- 1 Lrg Bunch Banana: Mexico/S. America
- 4-5ct Navel Oranges: Cali'
- 1 Bunch Broccoli: Cali'
- 3ct Red Onions: Local - Anderson Organics
- 2ct Lrg Bacon Avocado: Mexico
- 1 Bunch Green Onions: Cali'
- 2ct Grapefruit: Cali'/Texas
- 2.5# Yellow Potatoes: Local - Anderson Organics
- 16oz Green Beans: Cali'
- 5oz Salad Mix: Cali'
- 3ct Tomato: Arizona/Mexico
Size and weight are approximate and can vary as sometimes we only know the size of things when we receive them. Items may vary from this original posted list due to quality and availability. Thank you!
Current farms that we work with directly: Denison Farms, Spring Hill Farm, Glory B Farms, Misty Mt Mushrooms, Bella Organic Farm, and Gee Creek Farm.
Note: Produce items can change daily, due to quality, availability, size, and price. Because of our commitment to bring you the finest, freshest produce available, sometimes items may be substituted, and/or quantities altered. Thank you!