Ideal for a couple or small family. A mix of 12 to 13 different fruits and veggies. We focus on local and farm-direct organic produce to your table!
This Week's Fresh Produce Selection:
For the delectably delicious week of December 17th: Fall is winding down and Winter crops are coming strong!
- 3-4ct Satsumas: Cali'
- 3-4ct Hudson Gold Apples: Local, farm direct - Mt Hood Organics
- 2-3ct Red Pear: Local
- 1/2# Green Beans: Cali/Mexi
- 1 Sugarloaf Winter Squash: Local
- 1# Carrots(bulk, clip top): Local - Hopewell Farms
- 1# Rutabaga: Local - Montecucco Farms
- 2# Yellow Potatoes: Local
- 1# Beets: Local
- 1-2ct Yellow Onions: Local - Anderson Organics
- 1 Chard(bunch): Local, farm direct - Glory B
- 1 Italian Kale(bunch): Local, farm direct - Glory B
- 1 Parsley(bunch): Local, farm direct - Glory B
Size and weight are approximate and can vary as sometimes we only know the size of things when we receive them. Items may vary from this original posted list due to quality and availability. Thank you!
Current farms that we work with directly: Denison Farms, Glory B Farms, Misty Mt Mushrooms, Hood River Organic, Bella Organic Farm, Helsing Junction farms, Gee Creek Farm and Capay Farms from California.
Note: Produce items can change daily, due to quality, availability, size, and price. Because of our commitment to bring you the finest, freshest produce available, sometimes items may be substituted, and/or quantities altered. Thank you!