Ideal for families or the avid home chef. A mix of 14 to 16 different fruits and veggies, and large amount of servings within, for you to explore!
This Week's Fresh Produce Selection:
For the Fallicious week of October 16th:
- 2 Hard/Winter Squash: Local - Siri&Sons/Persephone Farm
- 4ct 20th Century Pears Pears: Local, farm direct - Big Barn Organics
- 5ct Gala Apples: Local - Columbia Gorge Organics
- 5 Pluots: Local
- 1 Bunch Carrots: Local - Siri & Sons
- 1 Bulb Fennel: Local, farm direct - Helsing Junction Farm
- 1/2# Mushrooms: Localo - Yamhill Co. Mushrooms
- 4ct Onions: Local - Anderson Organics
- 1 Cucumber: Local - Siri & Sons
- 1# Baby Bok Choy: Local - Siri & Sons
- 1 Bunch Red Russian Kale: Local, farm direct - Helsing Junction farm
- 2.5-3# Huckleberry Potatoes: Local
- 1 Bunch Chard: Local
- 1 Lettuce: Local/Cali'
- Bunch Bananas: Mex.
- 1 Celery: Cali
Size and weight are approximate and can vary as sometimes we only know the size of things when we receive them. Items may vary from this original posted list due to quality and availability. Thank you!
Current farms that we work with directly: Denison Farms, Spring Hill Farm, Glory B Farms, Misty Mt Mushrooms, Bella Organic Farm, and Gee Creek Farm.
Note: Produce items can change daily, due to quality, availability, size, and price. Because of our commitment to bring you the finest, freshest produce available, sometimes items may be substituted, and/or quantities altered. Thank you!