Ideal for families or the avid home chef. A mix of 14 to 16 different fruits and veggies, and large amount of servings within, for you to explore!
This Week's Fresh Produce Selection:
For the delectably delicious week of December 17th: Fall is winding down and Winter crops are coming strong!
- 4-5ct Satsumas: Cali'
- 4-5ct Hudson Gold Apples: Local, farm direct - Mt Hood Organics
- 3-4ct Red Pear: Local
- 3/4# Green Beans: Cali/Mexi
- 1 Sugarloaf Winter Squash: Local
- 1# Carrots(bulk, clip top): Local - Hopewell Farms
- 1# Rutabaga: Local - Montecucco Farms
- 3# Yellow Potatoes: Local
- 1# Beets: Local
- 2-3ct Yellow Onions: Local - Anderson Organics
- 1 Chard(bunch): Local, farm direct - Glory B
- 1 Italian Kale(bunch): Local, farm direct - Glory B
- 1 Parsley(bunch): Local, farm direct - Glory B
- 2-3ct Green Pepper: Mexi
- Bunch Bananas: Mex.
- 2-3ct Pomegranate: Cali'
- Garlic: Cali
Size and weight are approximate and can vary as sometimes we only know the size of things when we receive them. Items may vary from this original posted list due to quality and availability. Thank you!
Current farms that we work with directly: Denison Farms, Glory B Farms, Misty Mt Mushrooms, Hood River Organic, Bella Organic Farm, Helsing Junction farms, Gee Creek Farm and Capay Farms from California.
Note: Produce items can change daily, due to quality, availability, size, and price. Because of our commitment to bring you the finest, freshest produce available, sometimes items may be substituted, and/or quantities altered. Thank you!