- 4 oz tofu (regular, extra firm)
- 2-3 dashes ground turmeric
- 1/4 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- small handful shredded soy cheese
- dash black pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Crumble tofu and sauté with spinach and olive oil, until spinach is limp. Add turmeric until nice bright yellow color (careful not to add too much).
Continue cooking over medium heat 1-2 minutes. stir in chopped avocado, and top with grated soy vegan cheese, and pepper to taste.
I add tomatoes sometimes, basically you can put whatever vegetables you want in it as long as you have the right amount of turmeric it will taste delicious.
Preparation time: 10 min
- 2 package vegan Ramen noodles, broken into bits
- chopped or shredded cabbage
- sunflower seeds
- almond slivers
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup vinegar (I use mostly cider and a little red wine)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 Ramen seasoning packets
Make the dressing with the olive oil, vegan sugar, vinegar, and seasoning packets all nice and stirred up.
Preparation time: 5 minutes